Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On the Road Again

I only blog when I feel that something that happens that is truly blog worthy. There's not much happening in Waco to blog--unless you count the massive grasshoppers that somehow manage to get inside our apartment, under our couch, and to sing at 2 am. So, I am blogging about our travels again. Over the past few days we have seen family, old friends, and have met some new ones.

Lindsay and I went to see Sarah King Beasley and to meet her new little boy, William Kenneth Beasley (Will). He is absolutely adorable!



Noah is now huge, running around and talking, but I am so sad to say that I did not take any new pictures of little Nuhu. Sorry, Mom! I can't believe that I forgot. I've really got to get better at this!


I also met a good, old friend for lunch. Heather is 5 and a half months pregnant and will welcome little Thomas Brodie in early December. Heather is so cute pregnant. Both Heather and baby are strong and healthy. I've known the girls in this post for more than half of my life. I spent only 11 of 28 years of life without my best friend, Lindsay, who has held that position since the fifth grade. Crazy to think about!

More pics of friends and family to come...